Frequently Asked Questions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As an important client of Bella Habib Event Hire and Management, we promise to keep you informed of your rights and responsibilities to ensure you get the most out of your experience with our event styling and hiring team.
Please ensure you have read and understood the terms and conditions below before a deposit is paid. On the date you have paid a deposit, you are confirming to us that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. It is also your responsibility to update youself with our Terms & Conditions as they are subject to changes.
- Supplier: Bella Habib Event Hire and Management ABN 46 915 549 161 .
- Hire Form Agreement: A form requiring you to enter into an agreement with Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- Hirer: A person/s who enters into an agreement to hire event styling items and/or services from Bella Habib Event Hire and Management for a Hire Fee.
- Hire Fee: The total cost to hire the event styling or hiring items and/or services as listed on the Hire Form Agreement.
- Notice:means notice in writing, given in person, by email, or post, unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
2.Secure a Booking
- To secure a booking you will need to return the signed Hire Form Agreement and pay a 50% deposit of the Hire Fee. The Hire Form Agreement and 50% deposit of the Hire Fee must be paid within two (2) days of issue of the Hire Form Agreement.
- Items will not be held unless and until a deposit has been paid. To avoid disappointment, you should return the Hire Form Agreement and 50% deposit of the Hire Fee as soon as possible.
- The balance of the Hire Fee is due and payable fourteen (14) days prior to the event
- The Hirer is required to pay a cash bond of $200.00 by cash or EFT prior to or upon pick up or delivery of the items listed on the Hire Form Agreement.
- All bonds will be held by Bella Habib Event Hire and Management until the items are delivered to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management in the same condition at the time of pickup or delivery.
- If any items are damaged, lost or stolen, the Hirer shall be responsible and the bond shall be forfeited in full to Bella Habib Event and Hire Management.
- If the bond was paid by EFT, the Hirer shall allow three (3) business days from the date of return of the items to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management for the return of the bond to allow for bank processing times.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- (i) Bank Transfers; and
- (ii) Cash payments.
- All cash payments must be made in person to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- All bank transfers must be made to the nominated account details provided on the Hire Form Agreement and state the Hirer’s surname as the payment description. You should send a copy of the confirmation of payment to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management after payment by EFT to confirm the booking.
- All cancellations must be given by notice in writing to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- Cancellations within six (6) weeks of the event date will incur a non-refundable charge of 50% of the Hire Fee.
- Cancellations outside six (6) to eight (8) weeks of the event date will incur a non-refundable charge of 25% of the Hire Fee with the balance of monies returned to you within three (3) business days of cancellation.
- Cancellations outside eight (8) weeks of the event date will incur a non-refundable charge in the amount of the deposit of the Hire Fee with the balance of monies returned to you within three (3) business days of cancellation
- All items are hired on a three (3) day hire basis unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
7.Pick up and Drop off
- If the Hirer choses to pick up and drop off the items to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management then the pick up and drop off times are as follows:
- Pick up: 10am to 12pm on first day of Hire Period.
- Drop off: 10am- 12pm on last day of Hire Period.
- Hirer pick up and drop off is at address provided on Hire Agreement sheet.
- If the first day of the Hire Period is a public holiday then the Hirer shall be permitted to pick up the hired items the day prior.
- If the last day of Hire Period is a public holiday then the Hirer will be permitted to drop off the items on the next business day.
- If the Hirer is late in returning the items by the expiration of the Hire Period then a late fee of $50.00 per day is payable to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management by cash or EFT.
- If the Hirer choses delivery and collection of the items by Bella Habib Event Hire and Management then the items shall be delivered at a date and time agreed between the Hirer and Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- Delivery is strictly a drop and go service. Bella Habib Event Hire and Management will not be responsible for setting up the items.
9.Care & Cleaning
- The Hirer is responsible for returning the items to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management clean. No food scraps, no liquids stains, no candle wax, no chewing gum, no marks, and no stains are to be left on items.
- If items are returned unclean, the Hirer shall incur a cleaning fee of $50.00 to be deducted from the bond or to be paid by cash or EFT upon request from Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- No items are to be left outside in the rain or overnight as weather is unpredictable and the items may be subject to weather damage.
- Cutlery, glassware, and plates are to be handwashed and dried by hand ONLY.
- Cake stands and dessert plates are to be handwashed and dried by hand ONLY.
- All linen does not need to washed by the Hirer upon return, however, if there is any damage to the linen the repair and replacement fees apply in accordance with clause 10 of these terms and conditions.
- If Bella Habib Event Hire and Management is delivering and collecting the items from the Hirer or styling your event then the Hirer does not need to clean any of the items hired. All items will be cleaned by Bella Habib Event Hire and Management after collection.
10.Loss or Damages
- The Hirer takes full responsibility for the items hired once in possession of the items up until the items are returned in the same condition to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- All items hired by the Hirer are the property of Bella Habib Event Hire and Management and use of the items during the event hire period cannot be assigned under any other agreement.
- The Hirer shall indemnity Bella Habib Event Hire and Management against any loss or damage of the items.
- If any items are damaged, lost, stolen, or not returned to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management which exceed the cost of the bond paid under the Hire Form Agreement, then the Hirer shall liable for the full repair or replacement value of the item of an equivalent type or quality by cash or bank transfer within 48 hours of request for payment by Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- Bella Habib Event Hire and Management reserves all rights to pursue the Hirer for any damages permitted by law including interest and costs.
- The Hirer shall hold appropriate insurances, including public liability and products liability in amounts necessary to protect Bella Habib Event Hire and Management and their products against all claims, loss or damage. A copy any appropriate insurances shall be provided by the Hirer upon request by Bella Habib Event Hire and Management prior to the Hire Period.
- Bella Habib Event Hire and Management is not responsible for any injury or public liability claim made by any person during the Hire Period or thereafter due to any items or services provided by Bella Habib Event Hire and Management.
- The Hirer consents to Bella Habib Event Hire and Management taking photos of your event for advertising and marketing purposes on social media, on their website, in flyers, brochures, or through any other means to market Bella Habib Event Hire and Management, and no fee shall apply for use of the photos for this purpose.
Please ensure with the venue that candles with the open flame are permitted.
Bella Habib Event Hire cannot cover any charges for dripping wax, or any charges related to the candles.
LED candles are available.
The look, design, style & color of the candle might vary dependant on what our suppliers have in stock.
We cannot cover any charges from candles that fall/ are knocked down, cause a fire, hurt someone or initiate the fire alarm/ fire brigade.
Bella Habib Event Hire solely takes responsibility for setting up the candles. The client or venue has to light up the candles and ensure all safety measures are followed.
14. Champagne Tower. Borken Missing Glass now $3.60 each. Brooken Missing Drip Tray $150.00. Broken Perspex Table $400.00.